Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission should include 2 items: A title page and a manuscript. Both files should be submitted in .doc, .docx, or .rtf format
A cover letter is also mandatory and should include:
1. Explanation the importance of the manuscript (why your manuscript should be published)
2. Explanation of any conflicts of interest.
3. The name, affiliation, and email address of up to five potential Referees. Appropriate Referees should be knowledgeable about the subject but have no close connection with any of the authors. In addition, Referees should be from institutions other than (and possibly countries other than) those of any of the Authors. The editors of the Journal may or may not contact the suggested Referees.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in this section.
- Please be aware that, due to the increasing popularity of JAEID and the higher quality requirements, only about 10% of papers (with a decreasing trend) are currently retained for publication.
- The language of the Journal is English. Starting from 2015, papers in other languages are not accepted.
Upon acceptance, the copyright of a paper becomes the property of 'Journal of Agriculture and Environment for International Development'. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings. Permission to reprint in any form contributions or parts of contributions for commercial use can be given only by the Journal.
Notice as required by Art. 13 of Law 196/2003. We inform you that your personal data will be kept in our archive and will be used by us and by any third party linked to us only for the sending of administrative, commercial and advertisement material directly deriving from our activity. We further inform you that according to Art. 7, you have the right to ascertain, update and cancel your data or to object to the handling of your data if used improperly. D. Law May 13, 1998 No. 171. With the following you authorize our company as well as other third parties directly linked to us to send commercial proposals via fax and e-mail according to Art. 10 of D. Law May 13, 1998 No. 171.