Focus and Scope
Ri-Vista is an open access and and peer reviewed six-monthly scientific journal in electronic format. Founded in 2003, the second series was launched in 2015, when Ri-Vista became part of the scientific journals of the University of Florence. The journal does not ask any charges neither from authors nor readers and operates through international calls for papers and double-blind peer review. Ri-Vista deals with the multiple dimensions of landscape planning and design, seen from a rich variety of disciplines, in a scientific and open perspective which is distinctive of landscape architecture. Each issue aims at gathering knowledge and visions around specific topics, promoting innovative and responsible actions for creation, protection, restoration and management of landscapes.
Contributions in Ri-Vista are welcome. We assure:
- open access to contribution (authors retain copyright)
- peer-review by international experts
- wide dissemination of published contributions both in the national and international area, with the help of specific tools.
Ri-Vista is published two times per year
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Ri-Vista does not ask for articles and submissions processing charges APC.
Peer Review Process
Submissions are first evaluated by the Editors / Board of Directors and by the members of the Editorial Boards. If the manuscript is considered suitable for publication, it is sent to at least two reviewers. The peer review process is double-blind, whereby both referees and authors are kept anonymous. Publication decisions by the Editors / Board of Directors are final.
Indexing and abstracting
Ri-Vista is indexed and abstracted in:
- Ape Journal – Academic Publications eJournal
- BASE – Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals
- ERIH PLUS - European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences
- ESCI - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- EZB – Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek – Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg
- GOOGLE Scholar
- JournalTOCs – Journal Tables of Contents (TOCs)
- NewJour – Electronic Journals & Newsletters, University of Georgetown
- PLEIADI – Portale per la Letteratura scientifica Elettronica Italiana su Archivi aperti e Depositi Istituzionali
- SCOPUS - Elsevier
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory