Focus and Scope
Ri-Vista deals with landscape architecture in a traditional disciplinary openness to the contributions of sciences otherwise competent, consolidated over the years according with the nature of the discipline to which it is dedicated.
The rich articulation of scientific viewpoints, as identified by studies that different disciplines dedicate to the landscape as a category and to the landscapes as reality is therefore the basin in which Ri-Vista is searching for references for the design in the broadest sense of this term that landscape architecture can express.
Contributions in RI-vista are welcome. We secure:
- open access to contribution (authors retain copyright)
- peer-review by internationl experts
wide dissemination of published contributions both in the national and international area, with the help of specific tools.
Ri-Vista is published two times per year
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Ri-Vista does not ask for articles and submissions processing charges APC.
Indexing and abstracting
Ri-Vista is indexed and abstracted in:
- Ape Journal – Academic Publications eJournal
- BASE – Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals
- ERIH PLUS - European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences
- ESCI - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- EZB – Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek – Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg
- GOOGLE Scholar
- JournalTOCs – Journal Tables of Contents (TOCs)
- NewJour – Electronic Journals & Newsletters, University of Georgetown
- PLEIADI – Portale per la Letteratura scientifica Elettronica Italiana su Archivi aperti e Depositi Istituzionali
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory