Deadline extencion for manuscript submissions: February 28th, 2023.
This special issue has two objectives: on the one hand, we seek contributions taking stock on most recent advances in the real estate appraisal and on methodological and practical challenges posed by the emerging issues of big data in real estate sector. On the other hand, we seek case studies identifying factors that still slow down the diffusion of innovative valuation methods and best practices among professional appraisers.
The special issue is open to the submission of novel and high-quality research contributions, welcoming both methodological and empirical studies.
The scope of the issue encompasses, but is not restricted to, the following topics:
- Deterministic vs. stochastic approaches in real estate appraisal;
- Market Comparison Approach (MCA) and other market-oriented methods;
- Income approaches, diachronic estimates, and cyclic capitalization;
- Hedonic models in real estate appraisal;
- Hierarchical and spatial models in real estate appraisal;
- Machine learning e artificial neural networks in real estate appraisal;
- Automated valuation models;
- Mass appraisal techniques;
- Limits and opportunities of valuation standards.
Manuscripts should be submitted online at https://oaj.fupress.net/index.php/ceset/about/submissions by registering and logging in. In the submission process, authors should select “Special issue - Visions of the future in real estate appraisal” from the drop-down menu “Section” at the step “1. Start”. The deadline for manuscript submission is February 31th, 2023. Research articles are invited. All papers will be subject to a first screening of the Guest Editor and then sent to a double-blind peer-review. After peer-review and revision, the accepted manuscripts will be posted online with the DOI prior to the publication. Please follow the Authors’ guidelines before submitting a manuscript. Submitted articles must not have been previously published, nor should they be under consideration for publication anywhere else, while under review for this journal.
The articles accepted for the Aestimum Special Issue will be published in the regular volume in a specific section.
For any queries, please feel free to contact the Guest Editor:
Maria De Salvo: firstname.lastname@example.org