Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Anonymization! PLEASE, make sure that the article file is anonymized and does not contain any information identifying the author(s)!
- To streamline the submission process, QOE-IJES offers a free-Format submission system. Upon acceptance, the reference section must be formatted according to the APA system of referencing. Please send a 1,5 or double-spaced text and number the pages.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Tables and figures may be embedded in the text, or sent separately. In this case, the main document must clearly indicate the point where to include them. Figures must include the data sources (in .xls or .jpeg format), and must be also provided in black and white for the printed version.
- Please provide URLs for the references, when appropriate.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.