Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1,5 or double spaced and pages must be numbered; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- Tables, figures, graphs have to be sent separately. In the main document it must be clearly indicated the point where to include them. Graphs must include the data sources (in .xls or .jpeg format). Figures have to be in black and white.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.