Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript must comply with the Author Guidelines
The manuscript must be composed using the official Journal Template
The manuscript must include:
- The name of all the contributors
- E-mail address
- Contact information as full postal address and telephone number must be provided (they will not be disclosed or published)
- The contribution will be published under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC-BY-NC-ND-4.0)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.