Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript must comply with the Author Guidelines and official Journal Template
The manuscript must include:
- The name of all the contributors in the right sequence
- E-mail address(es)
- Contact information as full postal address and telephone number must be provided (they will not be disclosed or published)
- The contribution will be published under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC-BY-NC-ND-4.0)
- The metadata has been filled in correctly and completely (all authors, in the correct sequence, with email addresses and affiliations, ...)
Accessible and inclusive publishing: The manuscript adheres to requirements outlined in the "The Creating Accessible Content Guide"
This guide will be useful for authors in preparation of their manuscripts and for editors in formatting materials for publication and adding content to journal websites. Carefully read the Guide here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.