Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript must comply with the Author Guidelines
The manuscript must be composed using the official Journal Template
The manuscript must include:
- The name of all the contributors
- E-mail address
- Contact information as full postal address and telephone number must be provided (they will not be disclosed or published)
- The contribution will be published under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC-BY-4.0)
Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC-BY-4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.